These thoughts on love will help you in expressing the your feelings in your everlasting crystal gift.
1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
2. You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
3. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
4. All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.
5. Once you truly believe you're worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone's second best treatment.
6. When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
7. And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
8. If a thing loves, it is infinite.
9. With love one can live even without happiness.
10. It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company.
11. It's an unexplainable feeling, an expression. It's a touch, it's a feel. Once you feel it, it's like no other thing in the world.
12. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
13. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
14. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
15. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
16. In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.
17. The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that.
18. There's no substitute for a great love who says, 'No matter what's wrong with you, you're welcome at this table.
19. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
20. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
21. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
22. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
23. Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
26. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
27. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
28. We are most alive when we're in love.
29. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
30. People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.
31. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
32. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
33. "Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop." — H. L. Mencken
34. "Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.
35. "We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.
36. When love is not madness it is not love.
37. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
38. Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
39. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
40. You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.
41. The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
42. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
43. When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction.
44. The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.
45. I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.
46. You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
47. Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.
48. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
49. Where there is love there is life.
50. And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.